Sunday 14 August 2011

My Wish List...

Afternoon Everyone,


How is everybody's Sunday so far?


I feel a little bit lost today.  I had decided that today was completely free for being creative. I was looking forward to sitting down and making lots of things for the new website as the launch won't  be long away.  But I sat down and nothing came to mind.  Nothing.  I think it might have something to do with the fact my sewing machine is completely broken, no amount of fiddling by me is going to fix the little blighter.  Although I know I can create without stitching I don't seem to have the energy! Hopefully after a few cups of tea and a slice of cake I shall be back on track.  


I was thinking what I could blog about today, and as I have nothing to show you at the moment I thought I would share my wish list with you.  My wish list is a list (obviously) of things I really want, but haven't got round to getting yet.  


So first item on my list is this...
A brand new, sparkly sewing machine (that actually works) I was struggling to decide which one to get, but after talking to Vicki about which one she uses I have set my eye on this model from Janome.  I hopefully should be getting it later this week! YAY! I don't think i've been this excited for a while - well not since my Papertrey Ink parcel arrived.

Second on my list is...
I currently have the original Spellbinders Wizard, but I have had my eye on this new improved "Grand Calibur" for a while.  It not only cuts the normal size dies but also bigger ones which are perfect for scrapbooking and making your own card bases.  I'm just waiting for it to drop slightly in price before I get my grubby little hands on it!

They are they biggest and most expensive things on my wish list although there are always little things on there too like these stamp sets from Hero Arts, Oceans of Joy and Say Hello .


As you know I am completely obsessed with any releases from Pink Petticoat.  I have been waiting with baited breath for the very talented Liz to release something new and she just has. I have to say it has definitely been worth the wait.  Look at these gorgeous papers - Cherries and Brocade they come in 52 colours and for only £1.99 for each set,  I am going to have to download these asap.


I am always trawling through The Ribbon Girls website looking for new pretty ribbon.  As I believe you can NEVER have too much ribbon.  I love this Gingham stretch ribbon at the moment, I going to put in an order this week - I can't put it off any longer!

I just love storage, I mentioned in an earlier post that i'd stumbled across a gorgeous website called Paper and String.  Sarah has an amazing website and I have fallen completely head over heels with these storage buckets.  They are all handmade using bright fabrics and felt and just look amazing.  When I finally get some more craft space I will definitely be ordering some of these.


As well as looking for things to buy I also like looking in ore at other peoples craft rooms and storage ideas. I came across a blog www.craftystorage.blogspot.com that I could just look at all day and be completely jealous of some peoples crafting areas.

I have several sets of Spellbinders Nestabilities and I am always trying to think of a better way to store them and then I came across this - WOW!

What a brilliant idea.  Not sure my dad would be happy with me sticking a massive magnet to the wall but I think it is such a great idea.  I'll have to save this for when I get my own craft room!!!

Ok so I'm sure I have bored you all enough for now, I am going to try and create something to show you all later.  So check back this evening to see what I accomplished.  Hope you all have a nice afternoon and if you're lucky enough to have sunshine - enjoy!

Kate 
xx

1 comment:

  1. Hope you enjoy the new machine as much as i love mine. :)xx

    ReplyDelete