Monday 15 August 2011

Girly Thanks...

Evening Everyone!

How  has everyones day been?

I firstly wanted to apologise for not coming back to you yesturday.  I did have quite a productive day in the end.  I fixed a little pile of jewellery people had given me to mend and alter for them, that I had been putting off for ages.  I made a few cards, a necklace and started sketching the layout for my website.

I want to share with you a "Thank you" card with you tonight.  I managed to stitch this base before my sewing machine broke.  I made it using one of my new stamp sets from Papertrey Ink- Gracious Vases.  I think the only reason I bought this set was the orchid stem- so simple but so versitile.  I cut a white piece of card from a mat stack die cut and stamped on my orchid sprig and vase using black in.  I then attached some small pink adhevsive crystals from Wild Orchid Crafts  and stamped my sentiment using matching pink ink and finished it off with some organza pink ribbon from The Ribbon Girls.



I really like this perfect girly thank you card.  Hope the recepient likes it too.

After a very hectic Monday I'm looking forward to a far more chilled out Tuesday.

I shall be back tomorrow with something else pink and girly.


Hope you enjoy the rest of your day.


Kate
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment