Tuesday 16 August 2011

Getting a head start...

Good Morning

I thought I'd surprise everyone with a morning post.  I haven’t done one of these for a few days.  I learnt that I can write my blog post and then set a time for it to be uploaded and it will do it automatically so I don’t actually have to do it myself which is good because I’m at work J

So how was everyone’s evening?

Mine was very busy.  I do hate Mondays.  Especially yesterday.  It was extremely busy and Mondays always drag and I always feel more tired than any other day.  Of course the main reason why I don’t like Mondays is because it’s the furthest day away from the weekend.  The only Mondays I like are Bank Holidays!

So I’ve been busy beavering away trying to work on 3 or 4 different projects all at once, website, card collections, sorting jewellery out and organising all my craft bits and bobs.  I haven’t really made any cards for a few days now, but that is all about to change as I get my new sewing machine tomorrow – you can’t see it but I am grinning from ear to ear. I can’t wait to create some more cards for you – I have so many ideas.

But for today you will have to make do with this…




I made this necklace using a selection of beads from a really cute little bead shop in Cambridge called The Beaderie.  They have a lovely range of beads that you can buy singular or on strings. I used a mixture of freshwater pearls, foil lined glass heart, seed beads and czech glass beads.  Its so nice to have a bead shop right on my doorstep – probably not so nice on my bank balance but nevermind.  I think I might save this necklace for someones Christmas present – got to start somewhere I suppose.

What do you think?

Hope you all have a lovely day.

Check back for more creations soon.

Kate
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment