Monday 22 August 2011

Tag it...

Evening Everyone!

How was everyone's Monday?

Mine wasn't to bad, busy at work, but the day went quite quickly which was good.

Just a quick post tonight i'm afraid.  I wanted to share with you a tag I made for my friends Birthday at the weekend.  Oh and would you look at that, its kraft card again.  I promise this week I am going to try my best not to use it...well I promise not to use it as much.  In my defence I only used it to match the bag I'd put all the presents in.

Ok so I cut out a rectangle from kraft card using my die from Spellbinbers great Nestabilities range just cut two of the corners off to give it a tag shape.  I had previously made another stacked flower shape using a Crealies die from Joanna Sheen. These flowers are great for using up scrap bits of paper you have laying around.  I stapled the various flowers together and used some adhesive gems to create the centre.  Then I stamped a sentiment from the set Up, Up and Away and attached a few more gems (you can never have too much sparkle) I finished the tag off by punching a hole and threading through some gorgeous organza ribbon with silky edges.  Then I attached it to the bag and added a bit of raffia ribbon!  A perfect girly bag full of goodies!


What do you think?

Creating this made me start thinking about the dreaded C word!! I think this design would be so easy to do in bulk.  Maybe a few poinsettias and a touch of holly!

Thats all for me today.  Hope you have a good rest of evening.

Check back tomorrow for something new.

Kate
xx

2 comments:

  1. It looks really pretty, I like the different font for each word and the 3 little gems are a nice touch.

    Jan x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pink with kraft! :)x

    ReplyDelete