Wednesday 10 August 2011

And we have a winner...

Good Morning!

Hope everyone is safe and well and the rioting hasn’t affected anyone. It is so frightening what is happening to our country, hopefully it will be over soon.

Anyway on a lighter note, we have a winner *DRUM ROLL PLEASE*

The winner is Mixitupclaire!! Congratulations.
(please could you email me with your address and preference of necklace or bracelet, so I can get that posted to you this week)

Thank you all very much for your lovely comments. I hope you continue to read my blog and comment on future posts.  Please look out for future give aways.

So I am extra happy today.  There are a few reasons I suppose – I got home from work last night after a rather long day to be greeted by a gorgeous bunch of sunflowers and bright pink gerberas (which are my favourite) and also the invitation to dinner out! I have to say this made me smile like a Cheshire cat, but then I spotted something that was far more exciting.

I noticed this package on the sofa.

My Papertrey Ink parcel has arrived! YAY! I have been looking forward to its arrival for the last 2 weeks knowing it was jam packed of craft supplies. My month is always spent preparing myself for a new release which is the 15th of every month – I look forward to seeing what amazing new products they have come up with and every month they never fail to disappoint.  I can’t wait to get started making things with my new stash and show you all.

So I took a few pictures to show you all what arrived.




I got slightly carried away with unwrapping everything and covered poor little Flo with tissue paper! Oops!


Sorry for no creations today- but fear not I shall be back tomorrow to show you something extra special.

Hope you all have a great day. Stay Safe.

Kate
xx

1 comment:

  1. Kate - I so know what you mean about getting parcels... I just love it when something that I have ordered arrives :)

    ReplyDelete