Friday 19 August 2011

You are a star...

Good Morning!


I say "good morning" today because once again it's FRIDAY! I feel that this week has gone quite quick, maybe it had something to do with having yesterday off. Or maybe because I have my new toy to play with the world seems a better place!!


As I said before I had a great chance to create a few cards yesterday, and I couldn't resist making this for my very clever cousin.  We received news yesterday that he had done really well in his A levels and got the place he wanted at University. After hearing this amazing news I got to work straight away on creating this card for him.



I know what you're thinking -  3 man cards in one month! I know! I used yellow and green as he's a massive Norwich City fan - I used the fab card stock from Papertrey, I just can't get enough of this stuff at the moment! I thought the only image suitable for this card was a star! So I stamped this using versacolour "fresh green" and finished it off with a new stamp set, Simple Sentiments.  In my eyes nothing is complete with out some bakers twine, I used yellow and green to match the colour scheme.


That's it for me today.  Just wanted to say a HUGE congratulations to everyone that did well with their results yesterday! And for those that didn't do as well as they hoped just remember there are lots of options and help out there for you.


Hope everyone has a lovely sunny day.


Check back tomorrow for a new home card.


Kate
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment