Saturday 6 August 2011

Flutter By...

Hello Everyone

It’s Saturday and the sun is shining for now- yay!

I thought I’d just do quick post today to show you something I made as an order for a friend.  Her brief was something girlie and butterfly related. And here’s what I made.




I am loving this butterfly die. It’s from Joanne Sheen’s website and it’s in the Crealies Range. I have quite a few of the flower dies but I couldn’t resist this butterfly one. I like the 3d effect you can create with it- I cut out two large butterflies one in a pale pink and one to match the pink frame around the card and then staples them together.  I gently folded the top one to give it more dimension and to hide the ghastly staple I used adhesive gems from Wild Orchid Crafts. This sentiment stamp is from a set from Papertrey Ink called Birthday Bash Sentiments.  I had a slight mishap with over inking so had to use gems to cover it up! I don’t think it looks to bad though! Nothing wrong with extra sparkle!!

Hope you all have a lovely weekend. I’m off to Lowestoft to play on the beach! I’ll hopefully have some photos to share with you on Monday!

Thanks for reading.

Kate
xx
P.S Don’t forget to leave a comment on any of my posts to be in with a chance of winning some of the jewellery from Tuesday’s post!

3 comments:

  1. Aw it's sooo pretty. There's something about handmade cards that makes sending them and receiving them much more special.

    Keep up the good work hun :) I can't wait to see even more of your fabulous jewellery designs x

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful Kate! I love this clean fresh style!
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for this! Beautiful design, girly and absolutely perfect!

    Handmade is always so much more thoughtful :)

    Love your creative ideas. Xx

    ReplyDelete