Wednesday 14 March 2012

CFC43 - For Sentimental Reasons


Morning all... how are we?

Just a flying visit from me i'm afraid this morning.  Things are ever so slightly hectic in the Flutterby household this week.  I'm starting to get slightly frustrated I don't have a proper crafting area and I think its putting me off making much at all.  But I had to sit down and try my best for this weeks CAS-ual Friday blog challenge - "For Sentimental Reasons"

I have had this idea in my head since the weekend and finally had chance to bring it to life!

I used all Papertrey Ink products (surprise surprise!!) I did think about adding ribbon or something but I love it just the way it is!


Made just in time to enter this weeks competition! 

So...What do you think? 

Thats it from me this morning, i'll be back over the next few days! Hopefully I'll have more time to enter a few more challenges over the weekend!

Take Care!

Kate
xx

10 comments:

  1. Love the simplicity of this

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kate! Love the simplicity of your card! It seems as though we had very similar ideas for this challenge. I finished my card last night, but haven't posted it yet. I just wanted to give you the heads up. I really like your take on using your die cuts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey! Ah that's ok! Great minds think alike! Can't wait to see yours :)

      Kate
      Xx

      Delete
  3. Wonderful card! I love the colorful letters! Thank you for getting sentimental with us this week at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's CAS and colourful so I think your card is gorgeous! Love the mix of fonts :0)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Kate Love it Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous, Kate! This card is perfect CAS, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A great CAS design, hope you find your crafty mojo soon :)
    Enjoy your week.
    Katie x

    ReplyDelete