Tuesday 6 September 2011

On your bike...

Afternoon Everyone.
 
What a dull and miserable day. What happened to Summer? I think I blinked and missed it - oh well.  At least this means were closer to nights infront of the fire and duvet days watching the rain pound on the windows and taking Flo for a walk in our wellies and splashing Adam with the puddles!
So Today I wanted to share with you a card I made for my cycle mad friend.  He literally has been everywhere.  He cycles everywhere, he's even cycled all across Europe for charity - so what else could I do but make him his card to wish him a "Happy Birthday".

The stamp is from a Hero Arts set.  I added a bit of depth to this card by embossing the bike.  Layered kraft card (of course) with black and white and finished the card of with a Pink Petticoat sentiment ribbon.

So thats it from me today.  I have so much going on at the minute, orders coming in left right and centre (which I am not complaining about) and Christmas Card requests already being given.  The website is taking great shape and should be up in a couple of weeks.
 
Thank you so much for stopping by.

Have a great day.
 
Kate
xx

 

1 comment:

  1. What a great card, great ocassion too! Thanks so much for the sewing machine info, I am going to check it out now.
    Have a great week.
    Katie x

    ReplyDelete