Tuesday 13 September 2011

By Candle light...

Hello Everyone..

Just a quick post from me tonight, I want to show everyone what I made on Sunday! I am rather pleased with the outcome, I'm very much looking forward to making some more in time for Christmas.




I love the cuteness of the jam jars they are just the right size! And surprisingly they were so easy to make. I am so pleased I bought a kit for my first attempt, they give you everything you need, I think I probably could have spent a fortune of lots of things I didn't really need. Now I have lots of time to play with scents, decorations and packaging!! So what do you think? I'm sending one to my number one fan this week - I know she'll give me her honest opinion!

Hope you all had a good Tuesday!

Be back soon with something new!

Kate
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment