Saturday 3 September 2011

Give it a go...

Afternoon lovely readers.

Its Saturday and the sun is shining...what could be better!

I wanted to show you something I received in the post yesterday, which I am really excited about. So I mentioned in one of my posts a while ago I was planning to make most of my Christmas gifts this year.  One because I like making things and two I’m going to try and stick to a budget this year.

I’ve been surfing the internet for ideas of things I can make and I came across a great website for candle making so I have decided to give it a go. I ordered set of jam jar candles and if all goes well I will order some more. I have already got mental pictures of what the finished article will look like – so fingers crossed they turn out as good as I’m imagining! I will be making my first batch tomorrow so I will be back with lots of pictures of my bash at it.



Only a short post today as I am being taken out on a surprise afternoon.  I have no idea where I’m going or what the plan is – to say I’m excited is an understatement.  I will post some pictures of my afternoon tomorrow as well.

Hope you all have a lovely rest of your day. Enjoy and make the most of the sunshine whilst its here.

Until tomorrow…

Kate
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment