Monday 12 September 2011

Age ain't nothing but a number...

Evening all...


Hope you've all had a great Monday.


As I mentioned yesterday I finally got round to making my jam jar candles! I'll be showing you the outcome tomorrow.


But for now, I wanted to share with you a couple more cards I made over the weekend.  One was a commission and the other was made for a family member.


I am completely in love with my new Papertrey Ink number dies, I can just already tell they are going to come in handy. I made these cards using Echo Park and Doodlebug papers and kraft card.  Seeing as they were both for little boys I decided to finish them with just a touch of bakers twine.


What do you think?  I can't wait to make some more cards using these numbers :)


I shall be back tomorrow with some pictures of my candles!!


Take Care


Kate
xx

1 comment:

  1. They are lovely. Nice to be able to do something you cant buy in shops it gives you the edge.

    ReplyDelete