Thursday 22 September 2011

For Mum...

Morning all...


How is everyone? (think this is scheduled for Thursday!)


Ok so i'm getting through my commission orders - I've nearly finished them all!  Only two left to make.


So today I thought I'd share another one with you!  This was an order received from my Auntie to be! Its for her mum who's favourite colour is purple, as you can see I used this information to make the card.


I made this card using Pink Petticoats new release "hydrangeas".  It is my new favourite! So pretty! I also used another Pink Petticoat release - the large western font! I also love this font! After the success with my felt flower on Tuesdays card, I made another one to compliment this cards colour scheme!! I finished it off with some lilac adhesive gems and Voila!


What do you think?


Right well I'm back off to the christmas cards - can't wait to show you the finished article!


Take Care


Kate 


xx

2 comments: