Wednesday 21 September 2011

Man Love...

Hello again... (apologises for another automated post)


How is everyone? What has everyone been up too? I do try and follow a few blogs but its just such a wide world out there and so many to choose from so I apologise if I don't currently follow yours!  If you read mine and would like me to return the favour, just drop me a comment and I will be more than happy to follow you and check out your creations!


So... as I was saying yesterday I had fallen into the category of a "bad friend" for forgetting a birthday, and it was a man birthday none the less so I had to set to work racking my brains for a card design to send. As I have mentioned on numerous occasions cards for men are not my favourite things to make and nine times out of ten I am not happy with the outcome but I have to admit, this one I rather like.


It was made using a 6x6 card base with Papertrey's Enchanted Evening. I cut out two oval shapes using my nestabilities - one scalloped and one not and stamped in red "birthday wishes".  This stamp is a new release from Papertrey and I love it, so versatile and can create such a simple card. I finished the card of with a strip of my favourite kraft card, some lovely cream satin ribbon and I managed to find a matching blue gem- perfect!


So what do you think?


Hope you all have a great day, and i'll be back tomorrow to share something else with you :)


Take Care


Kate 
xx



No comments:

Post a Comment