Thursday 1 September 2011

Feel Better...

Hello Everybody.

Hope everyone is well.

The past week or so has been such a busy one; I have had very little time to create anything for the website or blog.  I am almost done with my wedding bits and bobs for now – so I am looking forward to getting back on it at full pelt.

I wanted to share with you today something I made this morning in five minutes.  Its very simples but the message is clear.

When I got my new sewing machine the other week I was slightly addicted with it and decided to do a mass stitching session and had a few blank cards which hadn’t been used luckily so all I had to do was stamp the sentiment and make it look slightly pretty.  I used a sentiment from my recent shipment from my favourite place on earth – Papertrey ink.  They have started a range called “think big favourites” and I have all of them.  Basically they are sentiments which have been used in other releases but they have been made bigger. They are just perfect for any card.

I was rummaging around WH Smiths the other day and I found these lovely pastel coloured paper flowers and they were a snip at just £2.99.  You get around fifty flowers in different shapes, sizes and colours. Some are patterned and some are plain.  I layered 3 of them up and attached them with a gorgeous mint coloured button and some button twine – simple as that. Hopefully it will make a friend smile who is a feeling a bit under the weather.







After making this card, I’m really looking forward to making some more like this for the website! Its all coming along nicely, pages are taking shape and the layout is looking good! I can’t wait to share it all with you J

So that’s me done for today. I will be back tomorrow to show you something I’m planning to start in preparation for Christmas.  Only 115 days left to go!

Hope you all have a lovely day.


Kate
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment