Sunday 11 September 2011

Busy Busy Busy...

Morning all...


So sorry I haven't blogged for a couple of days, I have been so busy.  


The save the dates were picked up the other day and they completely love them! Now to get cracking with the invites!!


I finally finished my commission order on Friday and I am happy to say she was really pleased.  Although i'm slightly disappointed in myself as I forgot to take pictures of the final two cards so I can't show you.


As soon as I finished this order, I received four more!! Im finding there just aren't enough hours in the day!!


So today I will mostly be making cards to try and catch up!  I will definitely be back later to show you something i've finished!!


I'm also going to try and make my jam jar candles this afternoon. I'll let you know how it goes.


Have a good sunny Sunday, and I'll be back later.


Kate
xx


One of the commission rejects.

No comments:

Post a Comment