Sunday 9 October 2011

What do you think?...

Evening all...


How are you all? Good weekend?


I've been feeling rather strange this weekend - I don't seem to have any motivation.  I have struggled all weekend to come up with any ideas- or I would but then they didn't look right.  So this weekend I have been mainly battling with myself.


One thing I have managed to do is finally come up with a logo and set up I am 100% happy with.  My amazing friend made me a beautiful logo not so long ago but there was just something that didn't feel right.  I know I was a complete nightmare to work with especially when I didn't know really what I wanted.  But whilst sitting sketching the other night I had a vision and I knew exactly what I had to do - and there you have it. I promise I will not be changing anytime soon!



So as promised on Friday I said I had something non cardy to share with you.  If you remember I shared all the components a few weeks ago and I have finally sat down to make them.  



I am so happy with these, I think they are so cute! I have no idea how i'm going to package them yet- thats my next task.


I can't wait to get them on the website, I think they'll make great gifts.  But the big question is what do you think?


I would love to read your comments.


Right well i'm off to bed, hopefully I will find some motivation from somewhere, I hope so as my Papertrey Ink parcel will be here tomorrow.  YESSSS!!


Take Care


Kate xx

2 comments:

  1. They are fab! Really effective. Are they hard to do?

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look really sweet, they would look good on a piece of card (with your logo) put a couple of slits in the card and clip them on.

    Jan x

    ReplyDelete