Tuesday 1 October 2013

Guess who's back? Back again!

Hello Blogland!

I have missed you all...I can't believe its been 6 months, where has the time gone?

Lana is growing into a cheeky little monkey...at the moment we are tackling teeth, weaning and crawling. Its all going on in the Bartlett household.

Anyway...I've been saving up some crafty projects to share with you.  Now, there aren't many but a few non the less.  I'm currently working on my new website and shop which is all very exciting but it all takes time...hopefully in the next couple of weeks i'll have something to show you.

So lets go all the way back to May, Adam and I celebrated 6 years together...boy how times have changed.  I dug out some lovely Papertrey Ink products and created this CAS card for him.




Ever since having Lana I seem to be a huge fan of simple designs, maybe thats because I don't get the time!

For this card I used a plain kraft background and then die cut two hearts using Papertrey Inks Limitless layers hearts.  I found this amazing glittery card stock in Hobbycraft in one of their bargain bins - I've used it a lot.  Yes your hands get covered in glitter but it is so worth it! To finish it off I used bountiful banners stamp set and die. I LOVE THIS SET! It is so versatile I can't wait to use it some more.  I used foam pads on the banner just to add a bit of dimension.

Ahhh it feels so good to be sharing again! I've really missed blogging and all the lovely comments! Hoping to join in a few challenges too in the next few months! YAY!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment