Thursday 20 October 2011

A few spooky offerings...

Hello Everyon...


Sorry for my lack of blogging recently... we've been working really hard on Christmas Cards and the website.  We're really trying to get the Christmas section up by the end of the week.


I wanted to share with you a couple of spooky offerings.  Every year I hold a Halloween Party - I love Halloween so much.  By the time i'm finished with the house it looks like a Haunted house, theres decorations in nearly every room, the garden is transformed into a graveyard and I go to work on making and baking ghoulish treats and witches brew.  This year will be no different...we're having our party next Saturday (29th)  I've already made a list of food to cook and we've got out big box of decorations from the loft - a few new ones have been purchased! I cannot wait.  So all was left to do was make some invites!  This year I have to admit they are slightly childish but I couldn't resist using my new stamp set from PTI.



Simple but great to make in bulk...I have to say the spider is my favourite.  What do you think?


Right thats it from me for now...I will be back later with another post, I promise!


Take Care


Kate 


xx

1 comment:

  1. Yes, where have you been. Its not allowed you know. lol. You're forgiven.
    Love the cards especially the spider one. Very goulish.

    ReplyDelete