Thursday 19 January 2012

**What do we have here?**

Good Afternoon

I write this from my sick bed...I have slept all day and have decided to stretch my legs a little and write this to you.

So how has everyones week been?  Is it really Thursday already? January really is flying.  Although it definitely feels very wintery at the moment- I've been so glad we have a real log fire this week, especially with me being under the weather.

So i've spent my days sleeping and dosing myself up with painkillers and trying to make myself feel more human, no luck so far.  Its given me a lot of time to search the internet and I've had a lovely look through some truly beautiful blogs and designs.  Its given me some great inspiration for up coming designs - I've had to start sketching them all down before they are lost in the abyss of my mind. But for now let me reveal my latest teaser...


So here it is- my card for today!

Ok where to start- so the brief, obviously an 8th Birthday -for one of my cousins. I  thought there was nothing better than something pink and girly.  I used the wonderful Alpha Block stamp set  by Papertrey (of course, who else) I dug out out all my gorgeously girly pinks and alternated the shades.  I decided instead of a ordinary white card base I would use my good old trusty friend kraft card and use them with bright pink polka dot paper to tie in with everything else.  Of course no card would be complete with some bakers twine and mini rik rac ( I just can't get enough of this stuff its too cute!)

What do you think?

Right, thats it- I'm going back to bed...i'll be back soon, but for now...

What could it be?  You'll find out soon!

Take Care

Kate
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment