Sunday 15 January 2012

**Butterfly Birthday Wishes**

Evening all...

Hope everyone had a nice weekend!

Today I am mostly recovering from my extended birthday celebrations - so I apologise for the short post tonight!

So as I said in my last post - I received a lot of birthday cards - (which is always nice) that had butterflies on, people know me too well, and it got me thinking! I dug out one of my favourite Papertrey Ink stamp sets - Butterfly Dreams and created this card.

 I used a pale purple card background for a change to co ordinate with the shades of purple ink I used. I love the thought of a swarm of butterflies fluttering about on a nice summers day! I finished it off with a simple sentiment and a touch of bakers twine! Voila!

What do you think?

Sorry for the short post tonight - I promise I shall be back on top form next week! But for now...a little teaser!


Take Care

Kate
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment