Thursday 26 January 2012

**Ten Things - Ten Cards, Day Four **

Evening all, I hope you've all had a good day!

I woke up this morning thinking it was Friday, this is never good, but it actually turned out to be an OK day!

I hope you're enjoying my little challenge, and so far I haven't missed a day! Its going well.

So first off tonight I wanted to share with you the prize I am offering.  I have spoke before about my love for the paper and string website - www.paper-and-string.co.uk .  My original thought was to offer the lucky winner a gift voucher to spend on this lovely website but unfortunately they are not available.  After trawling through all of Sarah's amazing creations I settled on a prize.

The lucky winner of my blog challenge will win a felt and fabric box of there choice.  These boxes are  bright and colourful and great for lots of different uses, whether your a crafter or not.

So...on we go with card number 4!


With this card, I used a simple A6 card base and Aqua Mist cardstock.  I cut out a circle in the centre and stamped a thank you sentiment in the middle.  I originally left the cardstock plain but after adding the rhinestones, twine and a co ordinating button I still felt something was missing.  I took the circle stamp from the Tag it set and inked it with watermark ink.  This isn't one of my favourites but i'm happy I started to think outside of the box with this one.

So enough from me, what do you guys think?

All you have to do to be in with a chance of winning is leave a comment on any of the cards from this challenge and I will announce the winner next week.

That's all from me tonight, see you tomorrow for card number 6.

Take Care

Kate 
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment