Thursday 14 February 2013

Long lost blogger...



Hello…

Long time no blogging!

So where have you been I hear you cry! After a really busy couple of months in the summer making wedding invitations and table plans for 3 weddings, and also finding out I’m pregnant, crafting took a bit of a back burner.

My motivation has diminished greatly and I’ve been taking time getting ready for our baby girl – Due in March!

I’ve still been dabbling and checking out lots of craft blogs and much to Adams despair purchasing bits and pieces that have caught my eye.  I am happy to say I seem to have found some mojo – I can’t guarantee how long this will last with everything that is happening but I shall be around for a bit at least.

Seeing as its Valentines day, and I’m a sucker for romance I couldn’t resist sharing some crafty treats with you today.  As I didn’t want to bleat on at you for pages, I shall be back later with some love themed creations.

Kate
xx

1 comment:

  1. It's nice to see you back in blogland once again Kate.
    And congratulations on your very-soon-to-be little bundle of joy!
    Liz
    xx

    ReplyDelete