Sunday 8 April 2012

Happy Easter :) (and CFC47)

Evening all...

Hope you've all had an eggcellent day! (sorry!)

Just wanted to quickly share with you the cards I'd made using the teaser picture in my last post. I'd like to introduce you to Eggburt!!




I knew as soon as I saw this release from Papertrey Ink I had to have them! After die cutting them from card and stamping them with the "Scrambled Egg" set I coloured him using relevant Promarkers.  For Eggburt I stamped the same image on to patterned paper and cut around the shell and stuck it to the yellow card. (It seems he's in touch with his feminine side!)

 I'm entering this into this weeks CAS- Fridays blog Challenge.

Take Care

Kate
xx

1 comment:

  1. This little egg is darling! I love your paper-piecing and use of colors! Lovely CAS card!Thanks so much for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays! Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete