Saturday 7 April 2012

Easter Blooms

Hello Everyone!

Sorry its been a while since my last post! The days seem to be flying by before I'm getting anything done! I haven't entered a challenge for two weeks and I haven't had really any chance to sit down and make anything! Sorry!

How is everyone enjoying the long weekend?  I'm spending it making wedding invitations! Its a long process but I think I am nearly done cutting everything just need to start the process of putting everything together! What are you all up to this weekend?

I managed to squeeze in some Easter cards this week.  I have completely fallen in love with the Wild Roses paper collection from Pink Petticoat! I chose three shades of yellow and stitched round the edge to attach to my card base.  I'm a big fan of cards you can make in bulk and this simple design was perfect for doing just that! I also used the new "Tiny Easter Sentiments" PP.  I finished it all off with some kraft flowers cut from Papertrey Inks Beautiful Blooms 2!



I'll be back sometime over the weekend with some other Easter treats I made - for the meantime its back to the invitations! Enjoy the rest of your Saturday!

Take Care

Kate
xx

1 comment:

  1. What lovely design Kate and what lovely cards I love them. Colours are beautiful Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete