Saturday 19 November 2011

Birthday Wishes...

Evening.


How was everyones' Saturday been?


I went bridesmaid dress shopping today - it was so much fun and a beautiful bridesmaid dress has been purchased, its very exciting :)


So as promised, I'm back with another Birthday card I made for a recent order.



I love the simplicity of it, and of course my love of butterflies makes it a winner.  I used pink polka dot backing paper from Papertrey Ink and stamped two butterfly outlines and a sentiment using black ink.  I finished off the card with bakers twine and a few stick on gems!


I think this card is such great design as it can be made in pretty much any colour - good for matching to peoples individual preferences.


What do you think?


I hope you all have a lovely Saturday night, I shall hopefully be back soon (probably tomorrow) with some more creations.


Thank you for reading, take care.


Kate 
xx

1 comment:

  1. That is lovely and you are right, its simplicity is the attraction.

    ReplyDelete