Friday 18 November 2011

I'm back....

Good Afternoon Everyone!

So as my post explained the other day I am so sorry for my absence, it’s been nearly a month and I can’t believe it feels so much longer. I have missed blogging and sharing everything with everyone – I feel I have neglected you all.

After gathering some lovely comments I’ve realised how much I love card making and being creative and I really hope to have a less busy time of it in the upcoming months.

So enough of doom and gloom – it’s about time I shared some creations with you!

I got asked to make this card for a girly girls birthday.  I was having one of those days where I have loads of ideas in my head but whenever I try and make it, it looks awful and it gets ripped up and put in the bin! This was until I ordered some embossing folders!! I automatically fell in love with this star print.  Isn’t it bizarre how something so simple can create a card I’m so proud of!

Obviously it wouldn’t be one of my cards with out at least a touch of craft card onto which I stamped “Happy Birthday” and added a bit of sparkle with some stick on pink gems!  I couldn’t resist using some of my new Papertrey Ink “In Bloom” paper in such a gorgeous pink colour. I finished off the card with some mini ric rak (which I am completely in love with at the moment) and some bakers twine.  I have to say the card went down really well. After making it in pink I couldn’t wait to try in blue for boys!!




Wow – it feels so good to blog again!! I hope you leave some comments – good or bad, all are welcome!

I shall be back tomorrow following on from the pink theme!

Take Care

Kate xx

No comments:

Post a Comment