Tuesday 8 May 2012

Love you forever...


Evening all...

How have you all been!?

I meant to blog yesterday but just ran out of time.

I've been making quite a dent in my to do list that I posted on Saturday, so I thought I'd share a couple of things with you tonight!

Sunday saw me celebrate my 5 year anniversary with Adam.   I always really enjoy making cards for him - I think  a handmade card shows how much that person means to you!



 I knew I wanted to be slightly soppy - hence the sentiment but also slightly manly hence the chevrons! These arrived on Saturday - Chevrons and rounded corners seem to be my favourite at the moment.

To celebrate I was treated to a day at the zoo and a nice meal - I thought I'd share a few pictures from my day with you too...






I'll be back shortly to share with you this weeks CAS-ual Friday challenge entry.

Thank you for reading.

Kate
xxx









1 comment:

  1. Fantastic stamping on this one great work , Love the photo's thanks for sharing Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete