Monday 13 February 2012

Be my Valentine x

Evening all...

Hope your Monday wasn't too terrible!

Quick post from me tonight - but I am sharing two valentines cards!! Let's get straight on it!!









I got inspiration from Nichole Headys Papertrey ink blog- my very own shaker card! I used products from Papertrey Ink and Doodlebug and confetti and glitter from a selection at Hobbycraft! What do you think?

My next card is very minimalistic but I love it! The heart stamp is one of my favourites- I think the rose print is so pretty!






I wish I could make Valentines cards all year!

I'm off to make one last card ready for tomorrow! Hope you all have a lovely evening!

Take care

Kate
Xx

2 comments:

  1. Hi Kate - I've chosen you and and your blog as one of my Liebster picks - pop over to my blog for further details - sorry couldn't find an email for you! Mich x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please head on over to my blog as I've given you an award!

    Ali x

    ReplyDelete